viernes, 4 de julio de 2008

What About Chile

First of all,I want to say I'm really sorry for blog's delay. Originally, I had in mind to upload it two weeks ago, but certain technical failures just don't allow me did that until yesterday. I'm sorry about that, but that's something very common.

Yesterday, I told you I'm from Santiago, Chile's Capital city. If you don't know nothing about Chile, don't worry, I'm going to introduce you some nice tips about my beautiful country. Chile is a very nice Southamerican country. It borders on with Peru, Bolivia and Argentina, three really nice places after all. Chile's Capital city, as you know, is Santiago, but it isn't the only Chilean city. There are lots of towns and cities across Chile. Valparaiso is one of them, it's a nice city and port and it's the Capital City of the Fifth Region of Valparaíso.

In fact, Chile is divided in 15 regions. From North to South, they are: The Fiveteenth Arica And Parinacota Region (recently added, Capital: Arica), The First Tarapacá Region (Capital: Iquique), The Second Antofagasta Region (capital of the same name), The Third Atacama Region (Capital: Copiapó), The Forth Coquimbo Region (Capital: La Serena), The Fifth Valparaíso Region (capital of the same name), The Metropolitan Santiago Region (Capital: Santiago, the Capital of Chile), The Sixth O'Higgins Region (Capital: Rancagua), The Seventh Maule Region (Capital: Talca), The Eighth Ñuble Region (Capital: Concepción, the second most important city of Chile), The Ninth Araucanía Region (Capital: Temuco), The Fourteenth Los Ríos Region (recently added too, Capital: Valdivia), The Tenth Los Lagos Region (Capitol: Puerto Montt), The Eleventh Aisen Region (Capital: Coyhaique), and The Twelfth Magallanes Region (Capital: Punta Arenas).

I really love all the cities of Chile but, even with all the pros of all of them, I really LOVE to live in Santiago, not just because it's the capital city. I like Santiago because you can find almost everything on his streets. Museums, malls, universities, cinemas, entertainment. I really want to stay in Santiago. And I'm going to talk to you about this wonderful city tomorrow. See you.

No hay comentarios: