jueves, 3 de julio de 2008

Hello There!

Hi! Welcome to my english blog, this is my first blog and I'm so excited to share some comments with you!

Well, first of all let me introduce you. My name's Roberto Casanova Valdebenito, I'm 18 years old. I'm from Santiago de Chile, and I'm studying Public Management in the University of Chile. I really like to study and to meet new people, and in my class are lots of good guys and girls, so I'm more than enthusiast in this new part of my life.

I like to talk to other people. I mean, I LIKE IT. Why? Well, because it's part of mine. I really like to communicate wiht lots of people but, sometimes, it's hard to me, because I'm a bit shy too. Anyways, you can meet me and you will meet with a good guy like me. My friends think I'm a nice, easy-going and reliable person. And they know I think good of them too.

So, this is my site, and we could share news, curious things, some funny quick stories or just to talk... i mean, read and comment what do you think about my blog. Invitation is Done.

No hay comentarios: